CAESAR has been released! Check the downloads page for more information.
CAESAR, or Consolidated AES Automated Runtime, is a simple, user-friendly Windows file encryption program using the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). CAESAR uses a service to automate the encryption and decryption process. Encryption keys are based on the password that is registered with the program. CAESAR is written in Visual Basic.
- 03/16/2012 - New look
- 03/16/2012 - Simultaneous encryption/decryption of multiple files
- 03/26/2012 - Informative user interface
- 03/31/2012 - Process and error logging
- 04/02/2012 - Read/write encrypted files
- 04/02/2012 - Folder encryption/decryption
- 04/25/2012 - Progress monitoring
- 04/30/2012 - Filename obfuscation
- 01/15/2013 - Custom installer, now service-oriented.
- 03/01/2013 - Fixed bugs, add drag-and-drop functionality
Soon to be implemented:
- Windows shell integration
- Full command-line support
- Ability to schedule tasks, such as encryptions, decryptions, and updates (Current task)
If you find something wrong with CAESAR and you want me to fix it, then please report it on the discussion page. Thank you.
Not affiliated with Microsoft and CodePlex
To remove your project or any question, please contact us: [email protected]