New stable successor project:
1. Project DescriptionThe CAB Extension library extends the Composite UI Application Block with a Workspace for the DockPanel Suite library (VS 2005 similar user interface) and more.
link). It mimics the look and feel of Visual Studio 2005. Additionally, CAB Extension provides the missing UIElementActivation service for the WPF integration layer of CAB and a lot more useful functionality. Further information about this library can be found here: link
- Modular application architecture
- Decoupling of the modules from the UI technology used by the shell
- Document and Edit operations management
- Demonstration on how to use the Logging Application Block of the Enterprise Library
- UI Thread synchronization with WPF
- and more
- Diploma Thesis: Evaluation of Plug-In Architectures for a Test Suite: The project hosted on this page is a result of this thesis.
- CAB Extension library (Wiki)
- Test Suite reference application (Wiki)
Not affiliated with Microsoft and CodePlex
To remove your project or any question, please contact us: [email protected]